Sunday, June 1, 2014

Subscription Sunday - Love with Food

By now, it should come as no surprise that I love subscription boxes.  With two littles, I don't often have time to go shopping - so the fact that these little boxes full of surprises show up on my doorstep makes me happier than opening a new bottle of wine.  (Ok, maybe wine makes me happier some days!)

I went on a subscription box binge last month, googling different options.  I had clothing, makeup and treats covered but wanted something for snacks and other foods.  Along came Love with Food.  Not only do you get a box of organic or all natural snacks every month for $10, but for every box sold they donate a meal to book banks such as Feeding America Network.  It's the Toms of food!

 
 
One Potato Two Potato: Sweet Potato Flavor.  Loved these!  Sweet, not too salty, and my favorite part - still crunchy without feeling and tasting greasy/oily.  There are other flavors, I'm excited to try those too.
 
Tarallino Snacks: These were good - not heavy, tasted like a breadstick.  E stole most of these, so I was only able to taste a few!
 
J&M Foods - Key Lime Cookies: I love key lime.  Really really love.  These cookies did not disappoint!  Light but full of flavor.
 
Le Caramel - Sea Salt Caramels: I normally don't like adding salty to my sweet, but these were not overwhelming.  A tasty little treat.
 
Thoughtful Food Granola: I ate this plain, although I think it was meant to be more like a cereal.  Great flavor - even though I don't normally like raisins.
 
Revolution Tea: I'm not a big hot tea fan.  Ok, not a fan at all.  I'll probably give these to someone who does like it.
 
Organic Flavrz: Water enhancer - it was so good and tasty!  I was worried it would be sweet tasting, but it's not overwhelming.  Another product I will be looking for.
 
The Spice Lab: Hickory Smoked and Italian Black Truffle salts.  To be honest, I'm not sure what to do with these.  I sometimes cook, but follow recipes closely so I don't know when I would use these.  Ideas?
 
Overall, I was pleased with my first Love with Food box and can't wait for the next one.  What boxes do you subscribe to?  Tell me what I'm missing out on!
 
*Clicking the links will take you to my referral page.  If you decide to subscribe, I will get referral points. Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. love that you call them 'littles' too cute! Also looks like you got some good stuff in this box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to do a subscription box - they seem so fun so why i've waited so long, I have NO idea. haha. By the way I just found your blog :) so glad I did - super cute and definitely enjoying!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!