Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Favorites - Blog Posts

Happy Friday Everyone!  We made it.  Today I am sharing you with my favorite posts from other bloggers this week.  Every day my Bloglovin' feed is full of great content.  Here are just a few of this weeks' faves:

1.  "28 Things No 20 Something Wants to Hear" by Taylor The Daily Tay.  I mostly liked this post because I was there not so long ago, and remember thinking the exact same things.  The best part?  I'm past (most) of these!  Reading this list made me laugh - and picture the person who said the exact same thing to me.

2.  "Grateful Heart Monday" by Emily at Ember Grey.  Emily wrote a beautiful message about kindness, a tribute to her grandfather.  Also read The Road to Saying Goodbye, about her grandfather.  This was so beautifully written that I had to stop and dry my eyes more than a few times.

3.  "Every Now and Then" by Anne at Love the Here and Now.  Anne reminds us that sometimes, "more is more", and to really enjoy the moments with loved ones.  Plus, she always has a great quote for her posts, and this one did not disappoint.

4.  "Chicken Finger..." by Elisabeth at My Cup of Sparkle.  Want to read about a horrible first date?  Here it is!  This post seriously had me cracking up, but also feeling bad for Elisabeth at the same time, what a charmer!

5.  "Couponing for Dummies" by Amanda at Notes from a Newlywed.  I love saving money and Amanda's tips were spot on!  I've been on the Target kick for awhile now, but learned a few new tricks that I've already started using - like Ibotta and online survey sites that reward you!

I'm linking up with Amanda at Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.  Have an awesome weekend everyone!

8 comments:

  1. oooh thanks for sharing! i loved that 28 things not to say to a 20 something, lol. and ooh saving money? im in. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me in this :) That was so sweet. I also absolutely love Anne's "Every Now and Then" post. She always has such great messages in her writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks for the shout out! You're so sweet. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really are great posts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these lovely posts. I read some already but more reads for a lazy day is never a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this! I may have to start doing this....I love this idea! There are so many great bloggers out there....you included!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love when people share posts they love- I'll be clicking around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this roundup!! Great picks I am all about saving money whenever I can! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!