Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites Round 4

I am really enjoying writing these posts every week.  While reading blogs all week, I am constantly thinking "Ooooh, this one is great - I'm definitely adding it to my Friday Favorites post." But, then I always end up with more than five.  You ladies are too good at this!

So... here are some of my faves from this week:

"Stalker Fail" by Dancin with a Dolly.  You know how I love a good celebrity story.  Jenny is inching her way in to Khloe and Kourtney's life and I can't wait to hear the details of their first meeting!  (So what if it takes awhile?  Good things come to those who wait, right?)

"Engaged" by Ember Grey.  I mean, come on.  These two are so cute I can hardly stand it.  And those photos?  Beautiful.

"Firsts of the Date Kind" by Adventures of Bug and Boo.  Ok, so obviously I'm a sucker for love stories.  Rebecca shares her first date (that never ended) with her now-husband.  She knew from day one :)

"You Know You're From a Small Town If..." by Halfway to Fearless.  Maybe it was because I spent the week in Iowa, but Beverly's post made me smile.  I love life in a smaller town and would probably leave Chicago for one if my husband was up for it.

"Finding My Voice" by Hey Kerri Blog.  I love that Kerri is saying that she's just going to be herself.  She might swear, she might write what she wants - take it or leave it.  It's easy in this blogging world to lose your "voice", but I loved the realness of this post.

What were some of your faves from this week?  Do share - finding new blogs makes me happy.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. I love when you do this post. Such great blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH!! Again!! This made my day! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me Meagan! Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me Meagan! Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the small town post, it took me back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love to come and find good reads on your blog on a Friday! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea, and I'm so chuffed that you included my post :) And I loved all the other ones too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!