Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pretty Little Beauty Swap

One of the many reasons that I'm so glad I started this blog is the opportunity to meet new people via their blogs, link-ups, swaps, etc.  I signed up for the Pretty Little Beauty Swap and was paired up with Veronica from Adventures of D and V.  When we started emailing, we found out that we live about twenty minutes from each other, and she lives very close to one of my besties!  I also learned that she is expecting her first, a girl, this summer.  It was great getting to know Veronica and I loved picking products to send to her.

She sent me some great things too!  I absolutely loved how each product was wrapped with a cute little note:



How cute and fun!  Then I started unwrapping things and it all got even better:


I am obsessed with the nail color.  Bath and Body Works is where I get all of my soap and love this scent!  I've used the Clinique items in the past so I'm excited to try them again.  The other products will be used soon.  And she even thought of the girls - sending them dress up bracelets!  Everything was so thoughtful.

I loved this swap - and loved getting to know Veronica as well!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Wow everything looks great! Love the nail colour as well. What a thoughtful package she put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh- HOW FUN!!!!!!! The nail polish was the first thing to catch my eye ;) LOVE that color! That is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun!! I love the idea of a swap of some sort!! :) Great items to receive too, very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!