Friday, August 29, 2014

Too Many to Choose!

Again this week, there were so many good posts out there!  And so many more I'm sure that you will share with me.  I look forward to Friday's for many reasons - but finding new blogs shared by you is one of them.  (And having my husband home for two days and sleeping in is up there)

"The Past Has Passed (It's Time to Twirl)" by Ember Grey. If you read one post from this past week, read this one.  It's all about finding the one thing that pushes you along.  I'm sure Emily's post is going to make a few lists this week!

"Perspective - Get Some" by The Florkens.  YES.  Even when things seem awful and you can't go on, someone has it worse than you.  One of my favorite quotes: "Right now, someone is praying for the things you are taking for granted."  This post speaks to that, and is always a good reminder.

"I Was Scared to Have a Boy" by The Contented Wife.  Chelsea spoke about what I was thinking when I was pregnant with both A and E.  I don't know how to "do" boy things!  Secretly, I was afraid of having boys.  But, after reading her post, it struck me - a mother's bond is unbreakable, no matter the sex of the baby.

"What Are Your Twitter Habits?" by Seriously Sarah?  Confession: I never used Twitter before having this blog.  I have a personal account, but never really went on it, and only followed celebrities anyway.  Sarah's tips are good to have!  Did you know that if you reply to someone, you can use a period before their handle?  Then it shows up in your feed!  (If I understood that right, haha!)

"2014 Fall Trends for Your Sun Sign" by Simply Sun Signs.  I loved this post - Desiree breaks down the trends for Fall by your sign - what you should wear, or what you would be most comfortable in.  I love horoscopes and learning more about myself so I loved reading this post as well.

So, what were your favorites?  Link up below and share with us.  A few rules: Please link to at least one other post (not written by yourself) to highlight another blogger - share the love!  Use the button if you'd like and click around to find some other new-to-you bloggers!

All The Joys Friday Favorites
 
 
 

I hope you all can enjoy a three day weekend - be safe saying "goodbye" to summer!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. I read some of these posts...have to go check out the others! This link is always a great way to find new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the love, Meagan! :) I am so far behind on reading this week so I'm excited to catch up and read the others you listed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "too many to choose is right" I loved ALL of Emily's posts this week, especially that one. Ugh, whyy didn't I add her to my list? dang. YES to the Florkens and YES to Sarah! I need to go read the others :) yay for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Des is my favorite, I loved that post too. She always has great insights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you so much for mentioning my blog Meagan! I am so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these reads...so good! Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the Florkens post on perspective! Great picks as usual!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!