Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pretty Little Beauty Swap #2

Every couple of months, Sleepy Single Girl, and Southern Beauty Guide host the Pretty Little Beauty Swap.  After signing up, you are matched with someone that has similar beauty tastes as you.  I loved my first swap so much that I just had to sign up for the next round. 

This month I was matched with Krista Kristie's Blue Jeans.  It was so fun getting to know her - and we absolutely have the same taste in beauty products!

 
Bodycology Sugar Scrub, Sexy Hair Argan Oil, Maybelline Color Whisper (in One Size Fits Pearl), Julep Nail Color (in Kayla Bombshell), Wet n Wild Defining Marker (in Blackest Black) and L'Oreal Eyeshadow (in Amber Rush)
 
Krista got my style perfectly!  I told her that I like to keep my eyes and lips neutral, but will play with nail polish and she delivered just that.  I haven't tried any of the products yet, but am really excited to try the hair oil.  The eyeliner and eyeshadow are perfect additions to my makeup bag, and I am loving the shade of purple in the nail polish.
 
If you are interested in signing up for the next swap, follow the lovely ladies above.  Also check out Krista's blog - she is hosting a new swap as well!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea. I'll have to remember to join the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! Love your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff! I'm loving that body scrub! Thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh looks like you received great stuff this year! I hope to see you again for the next round!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!