Friday, August 1, 2014

Blogger Love!

Can I just say that I have loved checking out the blogs that you all post each Friday?  I have found some new favorites and also enjoy seeing people send love to the same posts that I have.  Thanks for linking up and sharing your faves with me!

If you want to link up this week, here are the guidelines - share at least one post by another blogger that you loved from this past week, so you can participate in as many Friday link-ups as you'd like. The link-up closes Sunday night. Grab the button if you'd like! Also, don't forget to click around below and check out some new-to-you bloggers!

Here are my loves for the week:

1.  Anyone that linked up for the #donttrysohardlinkup.  Seriously.  I was so amazed that so many of you were brave enough to show your bare face!  And you all were so, so beautiful.  I can't link all of them, but check it out here.

2.  "10 Things I Know to Be True" by Love the Here and Now.  Seriously every situation I have found myself in could be remedied by reading one of these.  Great life lessons!

3.  "Hi, My Name is Emily and I am a Crap-a-tarian" by Ember Grey.  Pretty sure Emily wrote this for me!  Her addiction to sugar describes me perfectly.  Everything in moderation though, right?! 

4.  "A Day in the Life" by Notes from a Newlywed.  I love getting a glimpse in to a normal day of other bloggers, and Amanda's post is complete with pictures!  Turns out that her day is a lot like most of mine.

5.  "The Ultimate No-Reply Blogger" by Venus Trapped in Mars.  Ok, so this one is not from this week, but I have had a number of "no-reply" comments this week.  It makes it hard to write you back - and I WANT to write you back!  Good reminder, I'm wondering if people don't know they are no-reply?  Let's fix it and be friends!

So there you have it.  Link up and show me your favorites from this week!  Don't forget to check out the others as well.  Happy Friday!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for highlighting my post.....I have read all of these this week and Venus Caught in Mars saved me from being a no-reply blogger when I started. I, like Emily and you, am a crapatarian. I just want all the sweets all the time. Moderation? That's kind of a new concept for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts!! I just checked them out. This is seriously such a great idea Love finding so many amazing posts in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were all great reads! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, new posts I haven't read yet! YAY! :) I love this link up, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne's "life list" was AMAZING. I told her I'm going to come to her from now on when I need advice. (And yes... I have SO many no-reply commenters gah!) Thanks so much for the love this week!! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love Anne's "10 Things I Know to Be True" post! And I feel like Emily's "Crap-a-tarian" post was written about me! Thanks so much for hosting this link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea I was a no-reply blogger until someone pointed it out to me. I quickly went through the tutorial (that I think Venus Trapped In Mars wrote) and got it fixed asap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH! The no-reply bloggers get me every time!! I want to reply to ALL my comments!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh I literally try everything I could to hunt down no-reply bloggers. I feel bad not replying but sometimes I just cant find them so I reply on the blog which I know they wont see.

    Anyway good blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!