Monday, July 7, 2014

Stitch Fix - July

This was my fourth fix.  I have loved seeing others post what they get so I wanted to share mine as well.  I was pretty excited about this fix upon first glance.  It's the trying on part that usually changes that!  For this review, I don't have the brand names or prices.  I was in a hurry to send some of it back that I didn't capture all of the info!  Next time I will be more organized!


I love the color of this shirt.  It fit ok - was a little boxy.  Plus, I have a shirt in the same style with the bow from another fix that I decided not to keep it.
 

I was so excited about this shirt!  A fun, summery color and a nice wrap over the belly area.  Win win.  Except it was way too big and once I had it on, reminded me of a maternity shirt.  I sent it back.

The fabric on this is so soft and stretchy.  I really liked how it scooped down a bit in the back, and it lightweight enough to wear to work in the summer.  (Spoiler - I'm wearing it right now)  So, obviously kept this one.

My first thought on these jeggings were that they were very maternity-like.  Once I had them on though, I loved them.  The denim was so soft and comfortable.  I would have kept these but they were a tad bit too long, and didn't look cute cuffed.

I've been waiting for some jewelry in my fixes!  This necklace was just ok.  I honestly didn't see myself wearing it often, and for the price (I think it was $48) I just couldn't justify keeping it.
 
So, overall I only kept one item.  I really wanted the jeggings, so maybe next time they'll send me some that aren't as long.  Each fix I get is a little better, so I think it takes a few times for them to really learn your style.  My next is scheduled for the end of this month and I can't wait to see what is in it!
 
If you are interested in signing up and would like to give me referral credit (bless your heart!), here is my link: Sign Up for Stitch Fix.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. I love the shirt you kept! I like the necklace, but I definitely think that it's overpriced, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw boo - I'm sad to hear the orange / peach top didn't look good on! It's so pretty on the hanger. But I do love the top you ended up keeping, it looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top you kept! Too bad about the peach top. I love the color and it looks ideal for summer. As for the necklace, I agree. Pretty but costly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coral/peach top looks so different! Shame when things are cute on the hanger and not on body. Ah well! The one you kept is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving the shirt you kept. I don't think I could ever sign up for this though. I am so particular about how everything has to fit so I am sure I'd be sending back way more than I would keep. Maybe when I lose some weight I'll think about it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one you kept. I also love the coral shirt but you would know what you feel comfortable in so Im sure you made the right choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the shirt you kept. Such great colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!