Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Faves - Happy 4th!

First and foremost, Happy 4th of July everyone!  I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday.  'Merica.

I really missed not writing this post last week, and I had a lot of faves last week.  Sometimes I hate that my real job gets in the way of this fun job!  On to this weeks faves!

"Be the Match" by Northern Belle Diaries.  Lisette talks about the importance of registering to be a bone marrow donor.  For some cases of cancer, a bone marrow transplant is the only chance at survival.  Unfortunately, some people never find their match.  When I first experienced that, I signed up right away.  Why wouldn't I give marrow to someone and save a life?  The registration is super easy too.

"Work Life (Hanging in the) Balance" by The Adventures of Bug and Boo.  Totally relate to this one.  Rebecca writes about the fine line between being a working mother and a stay at home mother.  It's a constant battle and it's so nice to know that others feel the same way!

"40 Reasons to Celebrate Today" by Love the Here and Now.  I love that Anne married her high school sweetheart.  And I love even more that you can see how much in love they are!  I would like to think that I could write 40 reasons why I love my husband, some days it's hard. :)

"Pretty Little Beauty Swap Sign-up" by Southern Beauty Guide.  If you saw my post about my last Beauty Swap and liked the idea, Chelsee and others are hosting another!  Check it out and sign up - it closes July 12.

"Epic Fails" by Notes from a Newlywed.  I love that Amanda isn't afraid to share moments that did not work out as she had planned - takes some courage!  I mostly love that I found another fan of Big Brother.  It's my favorite show and I look forward to it every summer!

So there you have it, for this week.  Again - enjoy your long weekend (hopefully!) and be safe. 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I read most of these and loved them Going to check the other ladies out now! Happy 4th Meagan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me! I had read all of these posts this week and loved them all. I hope you have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me! So happy the you like the swap:) Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Meagan, for featuring me! Have a wonderful 4th of July - enjoy the celebrations!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!