Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Seriously, Sarah?

Today I'd like you to meet a blogger I recently found - Sarah at Seriously Sarah?  One of the first things that drew me in was Sarah's weight loss journey.  We connected on MyFitnessPal, and she's been an inspiration ever since - logging in several days in a row, always losing weight and working out!  Sarah lives with Cervical Dystonia but doesn't let that stop her from enjoying life.  Read a little more about her, Q&A style and be sure to check her out!



1. What is your favorite room in your house? Why?
I love my bedroom. It was all mine before I got married, but it's still mostly mine. We went with more gender-neurtral decor, but it still has my clothes and makeup everywhere. It's where I go to read, watch a little Netflix, or just cuddle with my dogs!
 
2. What is your earliest memory?
I don't remember my mom being pregnant with my little brother at all, but I do remember her telling me that when the baby came, I had to move out of my bedroom and down the hall. It was pretty traumatic, I guess. All of my earliest memories surround the birth of my brother (who gets married in July!!!)

 
3. What is your favorite meal, of all time?
I will never say no to Shrimp & Grits. Or a Low Country Boil. Basically shrimp is my favorite!

 
4. What is your drink of choice - alcoholic or non?
I love Le Croix's Coconut flavored water. It tastes like summer!

 
5. What would you spend $1,000,000 on - besides paying off debt or buying a home?
I would go back to school, for sure. I would have a job that I enjoyed, no matter how little it paid.

 
6. Why did you start blogging?
I love to write, and I was already reading a lot of blogs. My husband, who has experience in designing websites, encouraged me to start one. Without his help, I don't think I ever could have gotten it set up!

 
7. What is your must-have beauty item?
Blush. I think that a bright pink blush just brightens up my face, no matter what other make up I am wearing. Currently, I love Tarte's blush in Adored.

 
8. Which store would you max out your credit card at? What would you buy?
Probably Macy's. They have everything from dresses to shoes and purses!

 
9. Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
I don't really know any celebrity couples, to be honest. I really like what I read about Kaley Cuoco and her new husband because when you know, you know!


10. What is your favorite reality tv show?
I haven't watched reality TV in years, but there was that show that Anderson Cooper hosted many years ago where there was a mole among the contestants and they were supposed to figure out who the mole was. I loved that!


Be sure to check out Sarah here - and check out my Q&A on her blog today!:
Bloglovin / Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Goodreads



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


4 comments:

  1. I definitely need to head on over and check out Sarah's blog!!
    P.S. I love Tarte's blush too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah Sarah is such a sweetheart! I completely agree with her - that mole show with Anderson Cooper from way back when was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet introduction! I would say we should do this again, but that'd be weird! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!