Thursday, July 3, 2014

Joey, Andrew, Ethan, Paul, Zach, Taylor and Ian

What's one to do with memories of all her celebrity crushes throughout the years?  Make a list and include pictures of course!  Let's start with the first boy I ever had a crush on. (Besides my neighbor's grandson, Jake, who I thought was amazing).

1.  Joey McIntyre - New Kids on the Block.  So I was in second grade when my love for NKOTB began.  I had folders, a huge button, sleeping bag, sheets, vhs of their concerts - you name it, I had it - but only if Joey graced the photos.  That curly hair and blue eyes captured me and I couldn't stay away.

 
2.  Andrew Keegan - known for a few movies, but Camp Nowhere is where my love for Andrew began.  Maybe it was the long hair?  Or the bad boy personality?  Not sure, but for a 13 year old girl who was just beginning to have interest in boys - he was perfect.
 

3.  Ethan Hawke - Reality Bites (and others).  I had a thing for Ethan, big time.  It had to have been his scruffy look - or again, bad boy personality (I see a theme here).  I remember sitting in 7th grade art class and we were supposed to paint something we love.  I painted "Ethan" in a heart, and my friend painted "Eddie" (for Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam).  Good times.



4.  Paul Walker.  This one is hard to talk about, because I never stopped and never will stop loving Paul.  His bad boy attitude in She's All That hooked me in, and I was stuck from then on.  His ice blue eyes didn't hurt his cause either.  I seriously am so sad that he is no longer with us.  Even if the movies were horrible - I'd watch anything he was in.  RIP Paul.


 
 
 
5.  Zach Efron.  Apparently at some point, this guy grew up and grew hot.  I mean, really!  Again with the piercing eyes - I can't handle it.  It also helps that he got rid of that awful hair he was sporting in the High School Musical days.  Just look!

 
6.  Taylor Kitsch - Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights.  Tim was another bad boy.  I don't know what it is with bad boys - but I am instantly attracted to them, even though I know in real life they would be bad for me.  But ohhhh Tim Riggins.  When FNL ended I was sad for weeks.  The tease of a movie just made it worse.  The muscles, accent, star football player status... yep.

 
 
6.  Ian Somerhalder - Vampire Diaries.  Ok I am now seeing a definite trend here - bad boys with piercing blue eyes.  Damon/Ian definitely has both qualities.  I think I might be seriously in love with him.  Vampire Diaries has gotten a little hokey for me to watch - but I still tune in every week just to see him.  When there were rumors of him playing Christian in Fifty Shades of Grey - I thought my life might be complete.  (for the record, I never read the books).  Ian needs to do more big screen movies so I can see him on a larger scale!

I had a really hard time picking one photo....
Before you go wondering or asking, I do have a happy marriage - and he does know of my love for all the bad boys mentioned above.  He has his list too!  This post was really fun to write, but so difficult to pick one picture of each guy.  Who is/was your celebrity crush? 
 
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a post....#s 4, 5, and 6....oh boy, I mean, man. Those eyes, those looks. Eye candy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these.. You know who I really loved as a kid? JTT - Jonathan Taylor Thomas! Like I used to dream the guy. Weird haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. TIM RIGGINS.... I love him so. But sorry, Jordan was the best New Kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmyyuummmmmyyyyy I cried when Paul died. It was just so sad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT pics - and memories of Teen Beat & Bop magazines lol! I had a huge crush on Prince William (how fitting!), Brad Renfro (the kid in The Client film), and Leo DiCaprio - the Romeo & Juliet era!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Andrew Keegan, be still my teenage heart, haha! Also, I'm totally with you on Paul Walker. He was at the top of my fave/hottest guy list for a loong time, and still would be, but I feel weird saying it now. I watched everything he's in too, not for the amazing movie quality, but he's pretty to look at, haha. I think Varsity Blues is the first thing I remember him in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm absolutely in love with Ian!!! I just finished watching all of the seasons of TVD. I'm dying for season 6 to start in the fall. Just want to see his face :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouais beaucoup de utile connaissances.

    my web site masse corporelle calcul

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!