Friday, October 17, 2014

What Happened to My Week?

I know that my week didn't start until Tuesday, but I can't believe it's Friday again already.  (Don't I say this every week?  Time really needs to slow down for me!)

This week, one of my amazing sponsors, Anne from Love the Here and Now is co-hosting #bloggerlove with me.  We will be doing an entire highlight post at another date, but if you haven't met her yet, you need to.  She is open, genuine and just a great person all around!

I have just a couple of faves this week, as I am still playing catch up on all things blog!  These two won't disappoint:

"Who Am I Now...?" by The Adventures of Bug and Boo.  Oh, how I love this post.  I felt like I could have written it.  Rebecca writes about finding out who she really is, other than the relationship labels such as mom, friend, wife, etc.  It's so easy for me to label myself as those, but is that really who I am?  Loved this post, please go read it!

"The Newest Member of Our Family" by The Grits Blog.  I mean really, how adorably sweet is Captain?  And even sweeter?  Ashley and her husband for finding, falling in love with, and adopting him.  His little life has been through the ringer and is just starting to turn around in to something wonderful.

Link up with Anne and I!  All we ask is that you share at least one post by a blogger other than yourself, then check out the other links below.  If we tweet, include us so we can retweet you!  (@allthejoys and @aduross5)

An InLinkz Link-up

If you are interested in co-hosting #bloggerlove with me, check out my sponsor options and let's get to it!

All The Joys Friday Favorites
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!