Monday, October 6, 2014

A Little Help From My Friends

Last week, it felt like everything that could go wrong, did.  All of a sudden I needed a new nanny, I had to work after Tim got home every night, I lost a 23 page document I had written for work, a loved one went through a tough time, all on top of normal every day stresses.

Thankfully, my wonderful friends were there for me.

source

My nanny issues have been temporarily solved by my good friend Jess!  She has a friend, whom I have met before, that is a stay at home mom.  She came over last week and agreed to stay with my girls twice a week.  A-ma-zing.  I'm forever indebted to Jess and my new, temporary nanny!

I wasn't able to recover the document I lost, but since I spent so much time on it, I am finding myself remembering pieces of it.  That's better than nothing, right?  I have to find the good in every situation, so although small, at least I remember some of the document.

Through it all, my friends were there for me.  Texts to see how I was doing, driving me out to dinner so I could enjoy cocktails, staying with the girls so I could attend a very important meeting, and retail therapy all lifted my spirits. 

For this Grateful Heart Monday, I am more than grateful for my friends - all of which are more like family.  These girls have seen me at worst and celebrated with me at my finest.  They get me.  And for that I will be forever grateful.

This upcoming weekend is perfect timing - as five of us are off to Nashville!  Girls Weekend without kids or husbands.  I can't even wait to shop, sleep in, go out, and maybe learn a country song or two. ;)


Ember Grey's Grateful Heart Linkup

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!