Friday, October 31, 2014

It's a Good Week


Well, if this isn't an incredibly accurate statement for my week, I don't know what is.  You might have seen me on Twitter begging for strength to not open the Halloween candy.  I opened it.  And quickly ate seven three pieces.  I then wrapped it in a Target bag and tied it tightly.  All in all, it's under four tightly tied Target bags.  That should keep me from it for the rest of the day.  Until E brings home a bucket full of chocolate, which she refuses to eat.  Why can't I dislike chocolate like her?

Moving on to my favorite posts this week!  You bloggers were on fire this week - I have a lot!  Please take a moment to introduce yourself to my co-host this week, Faith from Life with Mrs. G and the Artist.

"How to Create a Blog Button with Grabbox" by Hey Kerri Blog.  I've been telling myself to figure out how to make my own buttons, and Kerri's step by step tutorial is the best I've seen.  She makes it look so easy!

"Mama's Personal Time" by The Rambling Llama and "Making Time for Momma" by Set Free.  As a mom, it's so hard to make time for myself.  Both Melissa and Amy wrote about how important it is - and convinced me to stop feeling guilty about it!

"That One Halloween I Got a Baby Brother" by Ember Grey.  How sweet this post by Emily was, writing about the day she met her little brother.  The relationship and bond that they have is one that I pray my girls will have. 

"I Must Confess - Part 4" by Wife Mommy Me.  I love, love, love Stephanie's honesty here.  Some days with your children are hard, and that's ok.  And judgemental mommies?  Get over yourselves!

"Simple Moments Last the Longest" by Sew My Soul.  Kaitlin's post reminds us that the unplanned moments are the ones that last a lifetime.  This is true for me - I can plan a perfect night out, at a great restaurant wearing the perfect outfit.  But what do I remember?  The way I caught Tim smiling at me when he thought I wasn't looking.  Love those moments.

So, what were your favorite posts this week?  Share below!  Please be sure to include at least one post by a blogger other than yourself, and check out some of the other faves!


Happy Halloween/Candy Eating Day everyone!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!