Tuesday, October 7, 2014

This Is Awesome

I'm a big fan of taking a moment and counting my blessings. On walks, in the morning, driving around town. There are so many amazing things happening all around me that taking the time to actually write them down helps me focus on what really matters in life.

Last week, my bloggy friend Anne wrote a list of things that are just awesome based on The Book of (even More) Awesome by Neil Pasricha.  After some wonderful feedback, she has made this in to a linkup - where we can share our lists of awesome on the first Tuesday of every month.


Sleeping with the windows open, while being comfy and warm under numerous blankets.

Not craving Diet Coke anymore.

Retail therapy - especially while there are great sales going on.

Cuddling with toddlers just before they fall asleep.

An unexpected hug from your spouse.

The smell of freshly cut grass.

Baking a dessert from scratch.

Watching your children accomplish something they have been working on.

Putting together a puzzle.

Finishing a good book.


What are some things in your life that are awesome?  I'd love to hear them. 

Love the Here and Now
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!