Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween, According to My Husband

Tim and I had so much fun with our last Blogger Men Tell All, we had to join for this month's link up too.  (Ok, I had fun interviewing him, he just played along!)

This month is all about Halloween.  I really hope he shares with you his costume from junior year of college...

Ok, are you ready?
Um, sure. 

Is Halloween your favorite holiday? If not, what is?
No.  Christmas.  Time with family and holiday cocktails.

What do you plan on dressing up as for Halloween this year?
Nothing.  Is that ok to say?

What is your go-to drink (alcoholic, non-alcoholic)?
At home? White Russian.

4. What’s your favorite scary movie?
Ooooh.  Hmmm.  That's kind of a hard one.  (mumbles to himself).  Yea, Halloween I guess.

What is your best Halloween memory?
Dressing up as "Towelie" in college.  It was the best costume ever.  And, we had a ton of fun at Halloween parties and won a few contests too.  (Yes, from South Park):

source

So there you have it.  The inner thoughts of my other half.  Apparently, Towelie was a big hit in Iowa City that year.  We weren't dating then.... but I'm sure I would have been proud.

Linking up with Becca, Samantha and Melissa.

Becoming Adorrable
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!