Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Stitch Fix - October 2014

I had such a great time in Nashville this past weekend!  I am working on a post but in the meantime, I wanted to share my most recent Stitch Fix with you.  Have you seen their new policy?  There have been some people saying that they are overpriced, that their prices were much higher than what you could buy the same piece for at another store, and then there was the blogger that discovered a Nordstrom Rack price tag on her shorts from Stitch Fix.  So, they responded:  If you purchase something from Stitch Fix, and find the exact item cheaper elsewhere, they will reimburse you the difference.  I haven't gotten a fix since this new policy was announced - but I'm excited to!  I don't really mind the prices of the pieces - I set them in the first place - but I'm a bargain hunter, so you bet I'll be researching!

On to what I got...



 
 
Market and Spruce Marko Coloreblocked Tie-Back Sweater - $68.  I liked the back of this sweater, but the rest of it hung a little awkwardly.  Loved the colors and colorblocking, but it was sent back.
 




 
 
Skies Are Blue Farley Swiss Dot Ruffle Front Blouse - $58.  This shirt had potential, but was overall way too big and boxy.  Sent Back.


 
 

 41Hawthorn Jace Textured Mixed Chevron Print Fit & Flare Dress - $68.  Love the colors on this, and the pattern.  I was convinced it wouldn't fit - as it always takes me at least three stores to find a dress when I'm searching - but it fit perfectly.  So cute and fun.  Not sure when I'll wear this, but I Kept It.




Level 99 Giovanni Straight Leg Jean - $98.  The price first deterred me a bit, but I decided to try them on.  They fit really well and were very soft, but I just kept picturing my girls grabbing at me with dirty hands and ruining them.  Sent Back.


 
 
Pomelo Missy Polka Dot Tab-Sleeve Blouse - $58.  I loved this shirt upon first glance.  The color was bright, but muted enough for fall/winter.  And we've already established how much I love polka dots, so I thought this was a winner.  However, when I tried it on the sleeves were a little funny when rolled up, and keeping them down were way to long on my arms.  Major bummer, but Sent Back.
 
 
Thoughts on the dress?  What can I wear with it now that it's cold?  I'm thinking boots and a leather jacket.  What did you keep from your Stitch Fix?  Please share - I love seeing other's fixes!
 
If you are interested in getting your own fix - here is my referral link.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!