Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Stitch Fix - January

I love sharing my fixes with my readers.  I also really enjoy the feedback - it helps me with fixes moving forward - what to request, what to look for, and who doesn't like to shop with their friends?  Even if it's over the internet!

Have you tried Stitch Fix yet?  It's quickly become one of my highlights of each month.  I get so excited!  On my next fix, I specifically requested summer items for my upcoming beach trip.  I hope they deliver!

Let's review what I got this month:

 41Hawthorn Benson 3/4 Ruched Sleeve Blazer - $78.  I liked this, especially the purple inside (not that anyone would ever see that).  It fit well, but I also have a blazer just like this - and for $78 I couldn't justify having another.  Sent Back.


 Market and Spruce Alan Cowl Neck Asymmetrical Cardigan - $58.  At first glance, I wasn't sure about the color.  I actually really liked the way it fit, the asymmetrical zipper was good for hiding not-so-perfect parts of my body.  In the end however, I couldn't get over the color.  Sent Back.  

 
 Market and Spruce Moni Abstract Chevron Stud Detail Blouse - $58.  I swear I've gotten this in a fix before.  That, or I've tried it on somewhere before.  Either way, it was way too tight in the hip area.  Sent Back.

 
 Octavia Henry Birds on Branch Infinity Scarf - $28.  The colors of this scarf were so pretty.  The pattern was something a little different, but in the end I decided different was good.  Kept.

 
Pixley Kathy Striped Fit & Flare Dress - $68.  Does this picture make your eyes hurt?  Imagine it in person.  Sent Back.

Today is Wednesday Wishes with Anne.  I am wishing that my stylist really gets me next month, and I get an amazing fix.  I feel like others have gotten theirs - February has to be my month!  Maybe just the fact that it will be full of warm weather clothing will help!

Have you signed up for Stitch Fix yet?  What are your thoughts on what I kept?

**By clicking the above link and signing up, I will receive a referral credit. (Thank You!) I was not paid for this post - all opinions are my own!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!