Friday, January 16, 2015

Blogger Love v.24

Time is flying past me and I would really like it stop, just for a little while.  Here we are in mid-January already and celebrating another Friday.  Not that I'm complaining about Fridays - don't get me wrong there!  Because it is Friday I'll be sharing another round of my favorite posts from this week.

Not only that, but I have a very lovely co-host today as well.  Have you met Amanda from Knock on Wood?  If not, go ahead and take a moment to check out her blog.  If you have met her - you already know how wonderful she is!

Let's get to it...

"5 Ways to Earn Free Gift Cards"  by Grace Makes New.  You already know that I love to save money, so this post was right up my alley.  There are some new ones in here I need to check out!

"What It's Really Like to be an Intern in LA" by Lot 48.  This was so, so fun and fascinating to read!  The title says it all - Lauren shares the good, the bad, and the ugly.

"Real Estate for Real People: Selling a Home" by The So-Called Homemaker.  You are probably sick of hearing me talk about our plans to move in the Spring - but Christine shares some good tips for selling a home.  I will be referencing this hopefully soon!

Want to join Amanda and I?  Link up below!  We just ask that you share at least one post from a blogger other than yourself.  That's it!

An InLinkz Link-up

Also, in case you missed it - I am offering two free Smidge of Joy ad spots to anyone that sponsored The Rambling Llama in January, or upcoming in February.  You can read more about that here.   Just email me!



All the Joys - Blogger Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!