Friday, January 2, 2015

Blogger Love v.22

I hope you all had a fabulous and safe New Years Eve/Day!  Mine was fun - we dropped the girls off with their nanny and went out with a couple friend of ours to Perry's Steakhouse for drinks and apps.  Picked the girls up, put them to bed, ordered food and barely made it to midnight.  But hey - that's more than I have done in the last five years!

This week I am super excited to have Melissa from The Rambling Llama as my co-host for Blogger Love!  She is the sweetest, and if you haven't met her yet, you really really need to.

I didn't have the link-up last week, so I have a few favorites from last week along with this week's.  I hope you check them out, and link-up below!

Real Estate for Real People by The So-Called Homemaker.  Christine is a real estate agent and just announced her new series.  She'll go over buying a home, selling a home and renting your home.  I am so excited for this, as we are more than seriously considering moving in the Spring.  Destination = unknown!

Playground Workouts for Moms on the Go by The So-Called Homemaker.  Christine made my list TWICE this week!  These ideas are great - get in a quick workout while my kiddos are playing?  I'll take that any day.

Why Bloggers Need to Support Other Bloggers by The Wetherills Say I Do.  Yes.  Just a million times Yes.  If you are a blogger, you need to read this.

So This Does Really Happen by Dancin' With a Dolly.  A real-life, feel-good story right before Christmas.  A story of giving back.  I would love to do something like this someday!  (And share some love with Jenny, she needs our support

He's Not Aggressive. He's Just a Big Baby. by The Rambling Llama.  I hate how certain breeds get a bad rap.  It's not fair to them, or to the people discriminating.  I haven't ever had an "aggressive" breed of dog, but all of them I have met have been the sweestest, most loving pups.  Don't judge a dog by it's label!

So, there you have it.  Check out the above posts!  And, if you'd like to link-up, please do so below.  A few things we'd like you to remember: please include at least one link to a post by a blogger other than yourself.  That's it!

An InLinkz Link-up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!