Friday, January 23, 2015

Blogger Love v.25

It's Friday again friends!  We made it.  This weekend is going to be so fun - I am surprising E with tickets to Disney's Frozen on Ice!  My girlfriends and I are all taking our oldest for the show and dinner.  She has no idea and I can't wait to see the look on her face.  I'm preparing myself for the million pleas of Anna and Elsa paraphernalia, wish me luck!

Moving on to Blogger Love!  If you'd like to join us, (and I hope you do!) please make sure to share at least one post by a blogger other than yourself, grab the button, and link up below!

"Beauty A to Z: C is for Contouring" by Bourbon, Lipstick and Stilettos.  Contouring is something I fascinated by but have always been too scared to try.  Lindsay gives a quick and easy tutorial - one that I could even do myself.  I am working myself up to try this soon!

"15 Blogging Prompts for 2015" by Sage the Blog.  Sometimes in the world of blogging, we can hit a wall with our creativity.  Cassie helps us out by sharing fifteen prompts for posts.  Definitely storing this away for later use!

"10 Ways to Brighten Someone's Day" by Love the Here and Now.  I love the ideas that Anne shares with us.  Let's face it - although I love winter, it can be depressing, especially when the sun doesn't come out for five days (hello Chicago!).  These are quick and easy things that can help your loved ones feeling blue!



All the Joys - Blogger Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!