Monday, April 21, 2014

I Believe

I Believe...

... cheese can make any meal complete.

... written thank you letters are always a must.

... sometimes you just have to eat dessert first.

... the trashier the reality show, the more entertaining.

... finding out that something is on sale that you were already going to buy is an instant mood lifter.

... dogs really are mans (and womans!) best friends.

... everything happens for a reason, although not always apparent at first.

... chocolate is its own food group.

... sparkles, bling, pink or leopard print pulls any outfit together.

... just being with girlfriends can turn any day around.

... there is no one like you - be yourself always. 



And lastly,

... miracles do happen - I have witnessed them and am so thankful.

What do you believe in?

I would also like to give a big thank you to the award nominations I got this weekend!  The Kay Times and A Different D for the Liebster award nominations!  I was nominated a few weeks ago and already did the questions but I really appreciate the love!  Also, Notes from a Newlywed nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!  Lots of love this weekend, thank you ladies :)

4 comments:

  1. I believe you are correct in all of these things! I also believe you are worthy of all those nominations...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Miracles really do happen! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i have had that dr seuss quote in pink as the back of my lock screen for months now! Great quote and great message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with all these!! It can only mean one thing...We were destined to be friends!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!