Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Currently....

I feel like time is moving so fast - we are already in April tomorrow, and I feel like we just got through the holidays.  I need things to slow down, just a bit.  There are so many things going on right now, I thought a good Currently post would help me focus on what is happening today, rather then worrying about the future. 



Currently I'm...

Reading:  "Uganda Be Kidding Me" by Chelsea Handler.  This is my first Chelsea book (shocking, I know) but I am enjoying it.  The things she gets herself in to are pretty funny to read about.  A good, no-thinker book.  I also just read "Reconstructing Amelia", which was great!

Writing:  Besides this post, I am putting together stories about my time in Japan for you.  The tricky part is remembering the details, and getting my pictures and souvenirs from my Mom's house.  I want it to be finished before publishing the first.  I find myself adding to posts, switching things from one to the other, so it's taking quite a bit more time than I originally thought!

Listening:  Nothing.  It's silent - which is a rare but special treat in my house.  The girl's are at their nanny's house!

Thinking:  About all sorts of things.  E's school registration, our house selling, finding a new one, work - just to name a few.

Wishing:  That our house would sell already.  We've had a lot of activity, so hopefully soon.  It's hard keeping it so clean with two littles and a dog - who freaks out every time he has to get in the car for a showing.  Poor guy!

Hoping:  That once our house sells, we will be able to find our perfect next home.  This next one we will be in for awhile, so it has a lot of pressure to be what we want.

Loving:  The warmer temperatures lately.  60 today and tomorrow!  Although I don't like in between temps (hot or cold only please!), this is a sign that summer is on it's way.

Wanting:  For a smooth month of no spending, starting tomorrow.  (More on this tomorrow)  I need a lot of luck in this area. 

Needing:  A little time to myself, that doesn't involve anything but a book, wine and a bubble bath. 

Eating/Drinking:  I just ate a granola bar, and currently drinking water.  No coffee for this girl! 

What are you currently up to? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!