Thursday, March 19, 2015

Stitch Fix - March

I'm sure that by now, most of you (if not all) know what Stitch Fix is.  If not - real quick - it's a monthly box of clothing and accessories picked specifically for you delivered right to your door.  Keep what you want, send back the rest.  That's it!  In my last fix, I asked my stylist to once again send me some items that I could take with me to St. Thomas

I got a few items for warmer weather, but once again not enough to keep the whole box.  Let's review!

 Pink Martini Katalli Open Weave Sweater - $58.  This was actually quite comical - I should have taken a picture.  Cute, but when I tried it on it was more like a crop top.  Sent Back.
 
 Pixley Franz Keyhole Blouse - $58.  Purple is my thing.  I imagined myself wearing this with skinnies and sandals.  Kept.  (Although I didn't wear it on vacation!)

 Tart Elizabeth Printed Wrap Dress - $138.  Oh, this dress.  I love wrap dresses.  This was the perfect length, and the material was super soft.  I wore it for about twenty minutes, tried on different shoes and accessories and loved it.  I did not, however, love the price tag.  After much debate, it was Sent Back.
 
 Monoreno Angelique Button Down Vest - $54.  I liked the look of this, and appreciated that the stylist made a note that she picked this based on this pin - I liked hearing that she does in fact check out my Pinterest boards.  However, this vest wasn't very cute on.  Sent Back.
 
 Romolo Starla Ornate Collar Necklace - $44.  I love accessories, and this necklace was fun.  It was a great length, and the colors were great together.  However, I didn't love it, therefore couldn't spent $44 on it.  Sent Back. 

This box marked a whole year of fixes for me.  It's so fun getting this every month, and I still fully believe that someday I'll have my "need to keep everything" box!  So how did I do?  Anything you would or wouldn't have kept?

If you'd like to try Stitch Fix, check them out here.  They now offer Maternity and Petite sizes! 

*I was not compensated for this post, all opinions are my own.  Signing up with the above link will give me product credit - thank you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!