Friday, March 27, 2015

Blogger Love v.34

I finally got back in to the swing of things as far as blogging goes this week.  I finally caught up!  And that means I have some favorites to share with you this week.  Let's get right to it, shall we?

"Sharing Pregnancy on the Internet" by Sage.  I've touched on this subject before, and Cassie explains it even more.  As I said to her, my number one job in life is to protect my babies, and I feel that for us, not sharing their information online is what's best for our family.

"Why I'm Ditching the Scale" by the Rambling Llama.  Melissa is so right - we need to stop verifying ourselves based on a number on the scale.  I am guilty of this - what the scale says can make or break my day.  Instead of focusing on a number, I should be focusing on how I feel and how my clothes are fitting differently.

"Why I Follow Your Instagram" by Helene in Between.  Helene is starting an Instagram Challenge for the month of April - something that I hope will help me better about posting there.  Check it out and join us!

"10 TV Shows to Binge Watch on Netflix Right Now" by Hello Rigby!  Not that I need more television in my life (my dvr is currently overflowing!), but I'm always on the hunt for shows that my husband and I can watch together - there aren't many that we would both like.  Jenn has some good suggestions for girly binges and shows that we might be able to watch together (The Killing and Lost).

So there we have it for this week.  What were some of your favorite posts by bloggers other than yourself?  Link up below and tell us!


An InLinkz Link-up

Don't forget about my reader survey and giveaway!  There are two days left to enter for a $25 Amazon giftcard!

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone - I hope it's starting to feel like Spring in your neck of the woods!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!