Friday, March 6, 2015

Blogger Love v. 31

It's Friday again, but this Friday is extra special for me.  Why?  Because tomorrow is the first day of our husband and wife vacation!  And now that I'm not feeling guilty anymore, I am so ready for sun, sand, cocktails and sleeping in.

Before I get carried away - please come back next week to see some special guest posters!  There will be a post each day, and we will have Blogger Love next week as well.  My friend Anne will be hosting on her blog.  If you don't know her yet, this is the perfect opportunity to find out why she is so great!

Let's take some time and focus on my favorite posts from this week, shall we?

"I Refuse to Follow You on Twitter If...." by Hey Kerri Blog.  I love how Kerri tells us like it is, and this post is just that.  Plus, I agree with every point she makes!

"Mint Oreo Truffles" by Eat, Drink and be Mary.  Mint.  Oreo.  Truffle.  Need I say more?  I didn't think so.

"Journal Swap Creative" by Love the Here and Now and Sage.  I love this exchange idea - journals!  Sign up soon.

"Eye Opening" by Simply Complex Mom.  This post really made me think - and I promise it will you too.

"Taking Your Pets for Granted" by Amanda Moments.  Sad, but true.  This is a great reminder to give our furry friends lots of love, every day.

What were your favorite posts by bloggers other than yourself?  Link them up below and see some of our favorites too!





All the Joys - Blogger Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!