Wednesday, December 17, 2014

This Guy...

As I sit hear listening to Pitch Perfect, I am reminded of just how lucky I am.  You see, it's Tim's birthday - and birthdays around here get a lot of attention.  I like to celebrate for an entire week, so tonight when he said he wanted to watch a movie I was all about it.  Then the magic happened - he picked Pitch Perfect, simply because he knows how it makes me laugh.

So, to you on your birthday, I have to tell you a few things...

-You are an amazing father.  Our girls are incredibly lucky to have you as their Daddy.  The attention you give them, playing, singing, playing Taylor Swift for dance parties, is inspirational.

-I love how you make me laugh.  You say silly things at the most inappropriate times that get me every time.

-You are my biggest cheerleader, even if sometimes I have to remind you what I need cheerleading for.

-We have our moments.  The not so lovey-dovey ones.  Everyone does, and we are no exception, but you always try to see my point of view and are the first to let things go.  Thank you for that.

-Even in my lowest moments you lift me up.  I'm not always the best listener, I don't always try to see where you are coming from, but you don't hold that against me.  It means more to me than you'll ever know.

Happy Birthday to the greatest husband, daddy and friend I ever could have imagined.  Thank you for putting us first and making me happy, day after day.



Today I am co-hosting Wednesday Wishes with Anne.  Today I'm wishing for Tim to know just how special he is to us.  I wish that he feels so incredibly special on his birthday, and every day.

Link up with Anne and tell us what you are wishing for!



PS - December 16 is actually his birthday, but we are still celebrating :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!