Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I Love Purple - Color Swap Reveal

When I saw Melissa post her idea about a Color Swap Box, I jumped at the chance to be a part of it.  How fun would it be to not only put together a box full of the same colored items, but to receive one as well?  Well, I'm here to tell you that it's loads of fun!

I was paired with Lauren, whose favorite color is yellow.  After checking out her blog, I learned that she loves to cook and bake.  (Check out her blog - these recipes look amazing, I've already pinned a few for later!)  The box that she sent me was over the top perfect.  I feel like she went back and read all of my posts to really get to know me - and my items were spot on:


First, let's talk about the Godiva.  We need to talk about it because the bag is empty in this picture.  I opened it right away, and didn't stop until it was all gone.  Chocoholic = check.

The nail polish is perfect for winter and will be the next shade I use!

The earmuffs/warmer.  SO cute.  The picture isn't doing it justice, but it has sort of an ombre thing going on that I love.

The bracelet is adorable too - I've already worn it!

Purrell.  I always have Purrell on me, and it being purple just makes it even better!

This pen is blinged out and it's perfect.  It lives in my purse and I love using it!

Then, this adorable bowl.  It's the perfect size to leave on my bedside table to throw in jewelry at the end of the day.  Here is a closeup:

 

I had so much fun with this swap!  I definitely recommend joining one next time it comes around (which I hope there is a next time!).  And seriously, check out Lauren's recipes - she makes me hungry even after a huge meal!

What's the best swap you have participated in?

Today is also Wednesday Wishes with Anne, so today I am wishing that each one of you (bloggers) have found another blogger to connect with.  I cannot imagine doing all of this without the support of the amazing women I've met.  Once you find "your people", it's a great feeling. :)
Love the Here and Now

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!