Friday, December 19, 2014

Blogger Love v.21

Last week, I guessed and said that was Volume 22.  Turns out I wasn't too far off - after looking, this post is number 21.  So, from now on I'll be numbering them!

This weekend we'll be having my work Christmas party and celebrating some great friends engagement.  Busy, busy!  I also need to find time to finish up my Christmas list and get ready for celebrations.  I love this time of year, but I really feel like it flew by.  Anyone else?  Tell me I'm not alone!

On to this week's faves...

"Between the Lines" by Love the Here and Now.  I recently rediscovered my love for reading, and have been trying to get through books as part of my 101 in 1001 list.  Anne and Kristyn are hosting an online book club and the first book is one I've been wanting to read for awhile now.  I am going to try my hardest to get through this in one month!  And if not, I won't be reading the reviews!

"When Christmas is Hard" by Flowers in My Hair.  Nina wrote what I have felt many times during the holidays - coming from a divorced family.  The excitement, guilt, hurt feelings, etc.  All SO true.

"An Exciting Announcement!" by It's All in the Details.  Samantha took a leap of faith and followed her dreams, something I wish I had the courage to do!  Maybe, just maybe, 2015 will be my year...

What were your favorite posts by bloggers other than yourself this week?  Link up below and tell me!  Make sure to visit others in the link up, and find some new blogs to love. 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!