Friday, December 12, 2014

Blogger Love Volume 22

FYI - I totally made that number up.  I'm estimating here - mainly because I don't want to go back and count how many Blogger Love posts I've done.  Maybe I'll do that for next week!

Until then... check out my favorites from this past week.  I love how this link up has grown and how many of you come back week after week to share your favorites.

"No Excuses Thursday - My Coke Addiction"  by Heart of Life.  I could have written this.  I have a love/hate relationship with Diet Coke, and it really is an addiction.  One that I struggle with multiple times a day.

"When You Really Love a Post: A Challenge" by Seriously Sarah?.  We've all written a post that we expected to be great, in terms of reader engagement.  Then, we've written a post that fun, light hearted and easy to write.  Guess which one always gets more love?  Sarah eloquently challenges us to think about it and actively make a change.

"Silent Night" by Southern Hope.  If you have children, read this.  It's a perspective that doesn't often get shared, but Whitney says everything that I have thought before.

Everyone that did Faith's Golden Vlog series.  I seriously love hearing voices for my favorite people and look forward to this every month.  I'll be catching up next week as well!

If you'd like to link up, please do so below.  If you are new to the link up, Welcome!  Please share at least one post by a blogger other than yourself in the post you are linking.  Visit some of the others linked up and find new blogs!



All The Joys Friday Favorites
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!