Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Stitch Fix - December

Well friends, I am still waiting on my "Omg I need to keep ALL of these items!!" fix.  But until then, I am still keeping one to two items per box.  Let's get right to it!

 Brixon Ivy Roselin Lace Overlay Blouse - $68.  I really liked this.  The color was vibrant and bright and it fit well.  But, all I could picture were my two littles tugging at the lace overlay and ripping it.  And for $68 I wasn't willing to risk that.  Returned.

 
 Market and Spruce Brentwood Jersey Stripe Tiered Top - $68.  (Sorry for the blurry pic!) Stripes and I get along, as long as they aren't horizontal.  The tiers on this shirt made me look like I had good curves, and the fabric is really soft.  Kept.
 
 Pixley Zailey Sleeveless Sequin Shoulder Dress - $88.  This dress had so much potential.  The color was a great orange and the sequin shoulders made it perfect for a wedding or New Year's Eve.  However, once I tried it on, it hung rather loose and was unflattering.  Returned.
 
Pixley Isadora Crystal Gem Layered Necklace - $48.  Well, this was missing a stone so I obviously didn't keep it.  But it was the perfect length and after trying on the sparkly dress, I was all about this.  Returned.


Moon Collection Otto Fringe Trim Sleeveless Cardigan - $58.  I actually really liked the quirkiness of this cardigan.  I was digging the fringe, and it looked really cute with skinnies and ankle boots.  However, it was a bit too long (hitting my knees in some areas) so it was Returned.

Do you get Stitch Fix?  Love or hate your items?  Share your faves with me!

I hope you all have a very wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas!  This marks the end of blogging for the week for me.  I'll be back next week with new posts - and I'm really looking forward to catching up with you then!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!