Tuesday, September 30, 2014

He Blogs! Round 2.

My husband is a story teller.  He loves to talk, meet new people, find common interests - he's a people person through and through.  One of my very first posts was He Blogs!, where I asked Tim some random questions and shared his very random answers.

Last week, Becca shared her new link-up - "Blogger Men Tell All", and I knew this was the perfect time to interview Tim again.  It just so happens that Amanda has a link-up, "Conversations" that this fits perfectly with as well.  So, let's get to it!

Ok, are you ready?
Sure.

If you had a blog, what would you call it, and what would it be about?
(long, long pause).  Hmmmm.  Probably "Being Married with Kids and Still Being Able to Go Golfing".  So, "Golfing".  And it would be about golfing.

If you could live inside any video game, which would it be?
(strange look).  NHL 2014. 

Who is your best player on your fantasy football team this season?
Team #1: Probably Antonio Brown
Team #2: Antonio Brown
Team #3: Kelvin Benjamin
(I should note that this means nothing to me!)

Two more questions, ok?
That's it?!

If you could play for any professional sports team, which one would it be?
Probably the Dallas Mavericks because Mark Cuban takes good care of his team.

What do you typically do with an hour of free time?
With just an hour?  I guess housework.  Is that what wives like to hear?

So there you have it.  I should mention that this took entirely too long, as I mistakenly asked him to participate during Monday Night Football.  With the three teams mentioned above, I don't hear much from him Sundays-Mondays.  I won't complain as long as he wins!

Thank you to everyone who entered my 100th Post Giveaway!  The winner chose an Amazon giftcard.  Happy Tuesday friends!


Knock on WoodBecoming Adorrable

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!