Friday, September 19, 2014

Lovin' It

Wasn't that a tagline for McDonald's?  Or maybe it still is?  Oh well, I'm borrowing it for this week's faves.

"Blogging 101: Choosing to Offer Sponsorships" by Love the Here and Now.  I know that Anne makes my list frequently, but this one was perfect timing for me.  Accepting sponsors is something I've been toying around with for awhile, and I love how Anne outlined everything that goes in to it.  If you are a blogger and are thinking about accepting sponsors, you need to check out Anne's post!

"Its in these moments..." by Southern Komfort Blog.  Religion isn't something I talk a lot about on this blog, but I loved Kelly's story of God's moments.  It really was a good reminder that things are always really happening for a reason.  I needed to read her post at the moment I did!

"Come Back Please" by Not Entirely Perfect.  This was an awesome trip down memory lane!  I remember all of these snacks from the 90's, in addition to Clear Pepsi and Clearly Canadian.  WHY did Clearly Canadian ever go away??

"Tools: What You Need to Start DIYing" by Tattered to Taylored.  If you've seen me on Pinterest lately, you've seen my new obsession with everything DIY.  We can blame my friend Jess on this.  I have a major itch to go thrifting, find something "eh" and turn it in to something amazing!  Taylor's suggestions on tools to start with is perfect.  You don't need a lot, and her suggestions seem like things I could actually use.

What were your favorites from this week?  Share below!  Please remember: If you link up, the post you link must contain at least one post written by a different blogger than yourself.  Click around and find some new blogs to love, and grab the button if you'd like!

I'm off to do a whole lot of nothing much this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it.  It will be capped by dinner with my besties, so I really couldn't ask for much more!


All The Joys Friday Favorites


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Thank you of sharing my post! I have to read a few of these...they sound great! As for DIY I love it too. Wish I had more patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the love and I'm always so grateful if my words can help brighten somebody else's day! Happy Friday sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of these I have read Anne's (loved it!) I'll have to go check out the others. Happy Friday! I hope you really enjoy your nothing weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read these - having been so far behind this past week, this is the perfect linkup for me to come back to on Monday when I have internet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if it still is a tagline but it definitely used to be! Evidenced by my mind bringing up the tune and going 'da da da da daaaa, I've lovin' it!' in my head! Kelly and Anne posts were wonderful - I'm looking forward to the other two now! Have a great weekend Meagan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss the Blogging 101 post this week?! I need to go read that now!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!