Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stitch Fix - September

By now, I really feel like the ladies (men?) over at Stitch Fix have gotten the hang of my personal style.  When I opened this month's fix, my first thought was "Great, how am I going to explain to Tim that I kept everything?"  I loved it all!  That is, until I tried it on.  I wish there was an option to tell Stitch Fix, while checking out, "send me this in a size smaller/bigger - I LOVE IT!".  Are you listening Stitch Fix??



Gili Kamile Jersey Ruched Detail Dress - $68.  This type of fabric and cut doesn't normall look good on me (hello clinging to unwanted areas) but I thought I'd give it a go because I loved the color.  As expected, it clinged in all the wrong places.  Sent Back.


Fun2Fun Striped V-Neck Tab Sleeve Blouse - $58.  I really wanted to love this.  We've already established that I love black and white and the cut of this top was nice too.  Overall, it was a little big and boxy.  After a quick text convo with some of my friends, we decided it wouldn't make the cut.  Dang!  Sent Back.


Mavi Gold Bennie Straight Leg Jean - $128.  The price = ouch.  But, they were so soft I was willing to overlook that.  Loved them on, they fit nicely, but were a little too low cut.  I would primarily wear these while home with the girls, so I couldn't be needing to pull them up and in place every few minutes.  Sent Back.  However, if I could justify spending the money for these to be worn on date nights, I would have kept them.



Bay to Baubles Leona Gem Stone Fan Collar Necklace - $38. Finally! A piece of jewelry that I really liked and could justify the price for.  It looks great with a simple collared shirt.  Kept.


Fun2Fun Sonoma Striped Sleeveless Top - $48. I love the colors on this (Bears!) but it was a little tight in the hips.  I've also decided in the last few months that tight and stripes do not go together if they are to be seen on me.  Sent Back.

Every Fix I get, the more I love getting them.  Anything you would have kept?  Thoughts on the jeans?  I keep thinking about them and wondering if I should just order them seperately.

If you are interested in getting your own fix - I'd love it if you used my referral link!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

  1. I love getting my stitch fix boxes, but I generally end up only keeping one piece for the exact same reason - fit, but mostly size. I wish I could give my measurements, because even if they give me the right size different brands fit differently and it's such a bummer that they can't send me another in a different size!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace so glad you kept it! I also love the black and white striped top. That one is totally cute but for your reasons I think you made the right choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that necklace. I'm with you though: if the pants are too low, I'm not keeping them! I REALLY like the black and white shirt. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't keep the jeans if you have to keep pulling them up! For that price, I'm not sure it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved that necklace!!! Definitely a keeper! Everything else was nice but they're quite expensive, huh? Could never sign up with those prices... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you kept that necklace!! Such a bummer about that black and white striped shirt- the second I saw it I thought "ooh! She for sure kept that!" Don't you just hate it when it looks so great on the hanger but then just doesn't feel right on? (I'm sure my bank account breathes easier when that happens though)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the Black & White shirt .. that stinks that it didn't fit right. I hate when that happens. :( Liked the dress too but I'm like you ..I don't like it clinging in certain areas. I get my 3rd stitch fix box on friday!! Ecck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Stitch Fix!! So fun! It's like Christmas in a box every month! I've learned to be pickier with them and also make specific comments. If you ask for a certain item in a different size, they'll send it to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stuff they are sending you. So pretty but wow...some of the prices! Ouch!! Love. love. love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!