Monday, May 12, 2014

A Little Love

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you were able to celebrate the mom's, grandma's and other special women in your lives yesterday.  My Mother's Day was pretty great - now that E is a little older, she sort of understands it.  Yesterday was full of "I love you", "Happy Mother's Day", and "You are a great mom!".  Melted my heart.  She, along with A, gave me this:

Yep, I cried a little!


In honor of the little love that made me a mom, today I am sharing E's Birthday Interview.  {source - layers-of-learning.com}.  I have been waiting for her to be old enough to actually answer the questions.  My plan is to do this each year - I think it will be so fun to watch how her answers change.  I'll also do this with A once she is old enough - I'm sure their answers will be so, so different!

What is your favorite color?
Orange

What's your favorite television show?
Team Umizoomi

What sport do you like the best?
I don't like any sports

Who is your best friend?
Momma, and Teagan, and Kaytlyn

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A puppy (we might need to rethink that)

What is your favorite book?
Dora at the Beach

What are you really good at?
Sports (hmmm I thought she didn't like any sports?)

Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
McDonald's (dream bigger sweetheart!)

What is your best memory?
Playing games with Daddy

What would you buy if you had $1000?
Toys for Charlie (girl loves her pup!)

What vegetable do you dislike the most?
Green ones

If you could have a wish, what would it be?
Lots of bubbles

Who is your biggest hero?
Firefighters

Today I'm linking up with Emily from Ember Grey for Grateful Heart Monday.  Today (and everyday) I'm grateful for my babies that made my day so special yesterday.  They have taught me how to fully love, how to be patient, and to live each day with a happy heart.

What are you grateful for today?

Ember Grey

5 comments:

  1. Haha! I love her answer to "Which vegetable do you dislike the most?" lol! Too cute! Glad you had a good Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea!!! Adorable. I love her love/hate relationship with sports. haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Mother's Day!! And I think the birthday interview is such a great idea, I have to start doing that with Liv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa McDonalds? you are too funny! Also happy belated mama's day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!