Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Favorites, Pinterest Style

We all love Pinterest, right friends?  I have a confession to make - back when Pinterest was "new", and you needed an invite to use it, I was obsessed.  Like, ended up with over 6,000 pins and 67 boards obsessed.  My best friend at work (before she left me, sob) and I would spend hours pinning - it didn't help that we shared an office and would just send pins back and forth.  I still love to find new favorites.  Here are some of my faves from this week:

Organizing Tip: This is one of those "why didn't I think of that?" moments.  Baskets in the pantry - of course!  My pantry easily becomes cluttered and I always buy things that we actually already had, I just couldn't find it!

from Interior Fun

Quote: My best friend from high school, also the person I went to Vegas with, sent me this quote.  It sums up our relationship perfectly.



Decor: I am going through a decluttering phase, which in turn made me throw out our bathroom shelves.  I am loving this bathroom decor and am hoping to incorporate some pictures in to ours as well.

from 320 Sycamore


 
Necklace: No description necessary.  I need this.

Wedding Date! from MyBelovedandCo

 
Kids Activity: Now that E is out of preschool for the summer, I have been looking at fun activities to keep her entertained.  I love this easy craft.  Toilet paper rolls, peanut butter and bird seed.  Voila!



There you have it - my favorite things this week.  What are you loving?  Let me know your Pinterest name so I can check out your boards too.  Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I love these ideas. Pinterest is amazing. I hope to be able to find more time to actually do more of what I pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these but especially the necklace and the quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm obsessed with Pinterest my name is aepavy

    I love that necklace!!!! Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously you're a pro at pinning - I love all of these!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!