Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday Wishes - Strength

My friend Anne over at Love the Here and Now asked if I was interested in co-hosting her Wednesday Wishes link up this week.  This is a new link up where you can share your wishes for the day, week, month, year, however long you feel and about whatever you are wishing for!  I jumped at the chance because I love the idea of this.  Your wishes can be serious, funny, simple or complex.  You can really take this link up anywhere you'd like! 

Last week I wished for a great trip to Indianapolis, quality time with family, time to read Gone Girl, and a good day for the mothers in my life.  I'm happy to report that all of these wishes came true.  There is one other thing I wished for, and that was for strength and courage for some events going on in my loved ones' lives.  This wish is ongoing and is the only thing I need this week.  I usually like to keep this blog upbeat and a fun place to be, but today I need to be true to myself and wish for some serious things:

- Strength, courage and quick healing for a good friend who is kicking cancer's ass right now.  I wish I could take it away, but I cant, so instead I wish for her to stay strong and positive.  (You got this!)

- Good results for loved ones going through IVF.  It just has to work, and I wish so badly for it to turn in to some beautiful babies for us to love on.

- Strength and healing for another person that was just diagnosed with cancer.  Treatment plans haven't been made yet, but I wish for something quick and effective, and for her to be strong.

Love this verse.

I am all about finding the good in each situation, so I need to focus on some positives.  There is a lot to be joyful about as well - such as new babies, time with family, weddings and engagements.  For these I wish a lifetime of happiness and health.

What are you wishing for this week?  Grab the button, link up with us and share!  Don't forget to check out other wishers while you are at it!

An InLinkz Link-up

Love the Here and Now

3 comments:

  1. Will definitely be thinking of your friends and sending strength and positive thoughts their way. How lucky they are to have you in their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with each of your friends battling health issues...and I commend you for finding the positive in each situation. That's a true friend...you have no idea how much your strength benefits those you care about! I'm wishing you a fabulous Wednesday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of thoughts and prayers heading your way girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!