Sunday, May 18, 2014

Subscription Sunday - Ipsy

I'm not the best at doing my makeup.  Most days I do something really natural and quick.  Quick is key as I don't normally have a lot of time to myself during the day.  Every once and awhile I like to spice it up, but don't have a lot of time to shop for new products.  Ipsy is the perfect solution!  They ship products to try, based on your profile, each month for $10. 


Pacifica Eyeshadow Duo:  These are great colors for me.  Something I would pick out myself - and I love the hint of shimmer it provides.

Avene Spring Water: I would never buy this myself, but it instantly takes me back to vacation at the Ritz Carlton in St. Thomas, where someone would walk around and spritz the sunbathers with Evian water.  Take me back NOW!

Hey Honey! Peel Off Mask: I tried this last night.  My skin felt really smooth after and it was easy to peel.

Jersey Shore Sun Sunscreen: I was kind of bummed to get this.  I use sunscreen every day anyway, so this won't be used much.  I might throw it in the diaper bag for when I'm out and about and can feel my nose/ears getting too much sun.

Pur-lisse Moisterizer: Another item for the diaper bag/purse.  It's the perfect size to carry with me in the winter.

This is my second Ipsy bag and I'm still loving it!  Overall I wish I had gotten more makeup, instead of products, but still love this bag.  Can't wait for next month!

What subscription boxes do you get?  Let me know and give me your referral code - I love finding new ones!

*Clicking on the links and signing up will give me referral points.  Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. You got some good products I think, but what is Avene Spring Water??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks fun! I love subscription boxes, especially if it involves beauty products. Looks like you got some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!