Friday, February 27, 2015

Blogger Love v. 30 with Lot 48

I can't believe it has been thirty weeks since I began this link up.  Thirty!  Some sort of large celebration needs to occur when we hit one year, but until then, let's keep sharing our favorite posts by others and spread the #bloggerlove!

This week, I have an awesome co-host, Lauren from Lot 48.  Lauren is the type of blogger that you would want to hang out with for a day - she's sweet, genuine, and doesn't hold back.  She shares stories and emotions and really lets her readers get to know her.


Speaking of getting to know her, I've some questions that I think you'll like:

Where can we find you on a typical Saturday morning?
In bed!!  I am a champion sleeper and usually sleep until noon on the weekends!! Then I run errands and spend the whole day reading and cuddling with my husband.

Dogs or cats?  Why?
Dogs!! Dogs dogs dogs!! I am so allergic to cats and also, I don't like cats.  Their tiny little skeleton like bodies are really creepy to me.

What was the biggest lesson you've learned during your first year of marriage?  
Give service to each other.  My husband is an expert at this but I am not so much so I have been trying to do better.

What's your biggest guilty pleasure?
Keeping Up with the Kardashians!!  I LOVE them!  Whenever I feel like my life is falling apart, I watch their show and I just think "Wow this is so messed up! I have it so good!" Best comedy on tv, the Kardashians.

Where is your dream vacation?
Travel all over Europe.  Hit the big cities like Paris, Barcelona, Athens, Rome, Amsterdam, Germany.  All those countries and cities.

What's the biggest piece of blogging advice you've received?
Respond to comments!  It really makes readers loyal.  I always try to thank them for reading the blog and thank them for commenting.

You can find more of Lauren here:


And now on to my favorites from this week.  I don't have as many as usual, as I'm still playing catch up from my whirlwind of a week.  We might just have to add a few extra next week!

"Tips for Prepping a Recipe Post" by Wetherills Say I Do.  Food blogging isn't something I do often, but when I do share a recipe, my pictures are horrible.  No shame!  Maybe these tips can help me make the food look a little better.

"Eye Opening" by Simply Complex Mom.  The eyes say so much about our souls - Liz perfects this.  I loved reading this, and felt happier while doing so.

So, what are you favorites?  Link up with Lauren and I below!




And in case you missed it... here's a great giveaway!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!