Saturday, February 14, 2015

InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Gel & Retinol Moisturizer

I recently had the opportunity to review InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Gel along with their Retinol Moisturizer.  I was excited about this opportunity because I've been looking for an eye cream and moisturizer to become part of a new face care routine.  I was even more excited when I learned that InstaNatural offers a wide range of products focusing on using natural and organic ingredients.  I couldn't pass it up, and anxiously waited for my samples to arrive.

But they weren't samples at all - delivered to my door were two, full sized products - the eye gel was 1.7 fluid ounces, the moisturizer was 3.4 fluid ounces.

source
 The eye gel claims to "hydrate the skin and plump it up with moisture", as well as "diminish dark circles and puffiness", which is where I was most eager to see results.  I've used it every night for just over a week, and I have seen a difference in my dark circles.  I haven't had much puffiness in the past, so I can't speak to that.  This is a product that I will definitely keep using - and hoping for even more results.

source
The moisturizer recommends using it day and night - applying under makeup and after washing your face at night.  I started by only using it at night.  It claims to "fight wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation" as well as "fights blemishes and breakouts".  After the first night of using this product I saw results.  My skin seemed brighter, cleaner, and overall not as dull.  I will absolutely finish this product and probably buy it again.  Now that I'm in my thirties, aging skin is no joke - and I'm happy with the short term results I've gotten already!

Have you tried either of these products?  What were your thoughts?

**I was given these products through Brandbacker for testing and reviewing purposes.  All opinions are my own.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!