Friday, February 13, 2015

Hey Kerri Blog & Blogger Love v.28

Today is a fun day - it's Friday, I have a shopping date with my girls tonight, and Kerri is here to host Blogger Love with me!


Have you met Kerri yet?  She's fun, down to earth, and while I read her blog it feels like I am talking to a friend.  All great qualities in a blogger!  I've asked Kerri some questions, and her answers do not disappoint!


Where can we find you on a typical Saturday morning?


I have such crazy, random and adventurous personality that you never really know where you'll find me though. For some reason though I always wake up on Saturdays with a burst of energy that result in scrubbing down my apartment with the help of two cups of coffee.



What is your favorite meal, and drink of choice?

I'm never one to refuse a big plate of my mom's spaghetti with a side of garlic bread and caesar salad and I'll also always be down for a huge plate of nachos! Beverage wise I'm pretty much strictly water besides my morning coffee but if we're talking about *alcoholic* beverages you can pass me a draft beer or a vodka cran with half water and two lime slices!


You are a self-proclaimed beauty fanatic. What are you three must haves?

Definitely a bronzer because no matter what, my face is alwayyyys lighter than my face and I only use NYC's Sunny bronzer that you can pick up at Walmart for under $3. I have the shortest coarse eyelashes that you will ever see so mascara is pretty much a necessity in my life! Lately, I've been loving l'Oreal's Double Extend mascara that again, you can get at a drugstore. Lastly, chapstick!! Especially now with winter being so bitter cold here - my favorites are either regular Cherry Chapstick or Blistex Lip Medex.


If you could max out your credit card in any store (and not have to pay the bill!) where would you go?

Well my first instinct was to say Target since I can get a bit of everything there but since they are closing their stores here in Canada (tear), I'll go with Winners (think Marshall's). It would definitely have to be one of the stores with a Home Sense attached to it as well though because they have amazingly cute home decor!


Why did you decide to start blogging?

I wish I could remember the exact moment that triggered my desire to start blogging but unfortunately most times I barely remember what I did last week, ha! I somehow stumbled upon Living in Yellow then all of a sudden I was on Anne's blog Love the Here and Now which resulting in me just being just fascinated with the whole concept of lifestyle blogging. The next thing I know I'm playing around with a design, drafting a first post and creating a twitter ... here I am about ten months later still loving it :)


What's the best piece of blogging advice you've ever received?

Don't write and hit publish on a post that you wouldn't want to read yourself.

Follow Kerri here:
Now it's time for some Blogger Love!  Link up below and tell us your favorite posts by bloggers other than yourself.  Each week I love reading your recommendations  and finding new blogs to follow!

Here are mine:

Confetti! by Kenji is Here.  It's true - there are ups and downs in life, but there is no reason to stay in the "downs", or create them yourself.  I love Kenji's outlook here, and her call to action!

The Bachelor TV Workout #2  by Eat, Drink and Be Mary.  Two hours for some drama filled "reality" show is a long time, but I can't stop watching.  (#IowaLove).  Mary shares some moves to help get in a workout while watching!  I did these on Monday and didn't feel like I wasted the two whole hours, which is how I usually feel.  

Across Women's Lives by Love the Here and Now.  As a mother to two lil ladies, I am looking forward to this series that Anne is participating in.

10 Years by Notes from a Newlywed.  I mean, this love story is the cutest.  And who doesn't love love, especially with Valentine's Day tomorrow?  

Link up below and find some new to you blogs to read!


All the Joys - Blogger Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!