Friday, February 6, 2015

Blogger Love v. 27

Is anyone else shocked that it is February already?  What happened to January?  How did I miss all of it?  By the time I have come to terms that it is February, it will be over.  (Only 22 days left!)

This week provided another great round of posts that I loved.  I was a little late to the reading game, with my traveling disaster earlier this week slowing things down for me.  I am looking forward to reading your favorites!  I have found three new blogs in just the last week through this link up, so keep them coming!

"10 Truths I've Learned About Moving" by Mon Amye via Jade & Oak.  We are hoping for the best - a move this Spring/Summer, so this list is one that I've pinned for later.  Great tips for moving in to a new home!

"Blogging 101: Staying Organized with Sponsorships" by Love the Here and Now.  Anne has some great tips in her Blogging 101 series.  If you are new to sponsorships, you want to check this out.

"You Are Beautiful - A Letter to Myself" by The Lilac Linnet.  This letter, written by Llinos to herself, is so open and honest.  I read it thinking how amazing it was that she was being herself and sharing what that really means to her readers.  A great message can be found in this!

Now it's your turn!  Share your favorite posts, written by a blogger other than yourself, and link up below.  If you tweet your post, please tag me (@allthejoys) so I can retweet you!




All the Joys - Blogger Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!