Friday, November 7, 2014

Showing Some Love

The week is over and it feels like full-on winter here in Chicago.  It's cold.  And windy.  The only thing missing is snow and ice, but that will be here sooner than I know it.  Even though I love snow, the ice I can do without.

It's also Friday, which means it's time to show some love to bloggers whose posts inspired me this week.  This week, my co-host is Laci from Sequins in the South.

"List Yourself #1" by Knock on Wood Blog.  Amanda has a wonderful idea with her new link-up, inspired by a book she read.  (find more about that here).  In this post, Amanda lists all of the names she was ever called - good or bad.  I love lists, so this link-up is right up my alley - and really, what blogger doesn't like lists?

"Easy Pumpkin Puppy Treats" by The Grits Blog.  My pup Charlie is so spoiled, but this is not a secret.  And these puppy treats by Ash look super easy to make, so needless to say it's happening.  Lucky dog :)

"Moms..." by My Cup of Sparkle.  A mom is a mom, end of story.  Elisabeth shares a conversation she had with a friend about single moms vs. married moms.  There are so many children in our country that just want to be loved, and if a responsible adult is ready to do that, why does it matter their relationship status?

"Tell Me About Your Town" by Notes From A Newlywed.  Amanda's new link-up is right up my alley.  Each month there is a theme, and we will write all about our towns.  I will mostly be writing about my hometown, but can't wait to read about others towns too.  The bottom line is, "Make me want to visit your town!".  So fun.  Plus, I will be co-hosting one of the months!

So there you have it.  My faves from this week.  What were yours?  Please link up below, and remember: You must share at least one post by a blogger other than yourself to remain linked up.  We want to keep this link up about others!


I hope you all have a fun (and warm!) weekend!


All The Joys Friday Favorites
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!