Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Thanksgiving Vlog

So, Faith finally broke me down and got me to do a vlog.  This was a bit challenging to do - I couldn't get my sound to work, so it just ended up like a video on mute.  Pair that with being completely uncomfortable, I was ready to give up.  Then, Melissa came to my rescue and told me exactly how to make a video.  Have I mentioned that computer things are not my forte?

I love watching other bloggers vlog - it makes me feel like I know them a little better.  You can see their mannerisms, hear their voice, and it seems like they are talking directly to you.  So I thought, "why not?"  I'll try anything once!

So here I am - a Golden Vlog all about Thanksgiving!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!