Friday, November 21, 2014

Cheers!

We made it through another week friends.  This weekend, I'm off to Iowa City to tailgate, go out, and generally just pretend that I am a college student again.  Let's hope I survive and make it back for Monday.

While I am off reliving my youth, take a moment to read these posts from this past week.  And, go and visit my co-host, Brianna from XO, Brianna Leigh.

"The Cup Song and Some Blogger Love" by Knock on Wood Blog.  I love Amanda's performance of this!  And the outtakes at the end are hilarious.  This is a must see!

"Napa Valley Day 1" by Martin Manifesto.  (Also, Day 2 and Day 3).  Napa Valley is somewhere I've been begging Tim to take me for years.  Leslie breaks down her activities - and even will share her itinerary if you ask nicely!  Bookmarking this to pick her brain once we finally book a trip.

"The Importance of the Father/Daughter Bond" by Love the Here and Now.  I'm very close to my Dad and understand first hand how important this is.  Watching Tim with our girls is so amazing, and something that I wish for every little girl.

"...Let's List It" by the Florkens.  Any post that gives a blogger content to write about, is one to save.  If you haven't already checked this one out, I highly recommend it.  You might even come up with your next blog post idea!

"A Letter to Myself" by The Samantha Life.  I love this open, honest letter that Samantha wrote to herself.  I think we can all learn this lesson - don't be so hard on yourself.  Give yourself a break, and enjoy everything that you have been blessed with.

What are you favorite posts from this week?  Link up below and tell us!  One rule: Please share at least one post by another blogger in your post.  Hop around to see the rest of our faves and say hello!




All The Joys Friday Favorites
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!