Friday, November 14, 2014

Finding the Good

There is always something good in every day.  Always.  For me, it could be chocolate, wine, dinner with a friend, or simply a really great hug.  We had some unexpected stressful situations this week - so for today, my "good" is Blogger Love.  I love showcasing awesome posts from the week and sharing them with you.  And the posts that you share with me through this linkup?  I've found so many new, amazing bloggers from it.  To add to the many other reasons why I love Fridays, this link up has made the list!

The Rules: Please share at least one post by a blogger other than yourself.  This is so we can meet new bloggers that you think are great!  I really don't want to have to delete links that don't do this.  That's it - just one rule!

Here are my faves from this past week:

"Blog-Mas" by the Grits Blog.  I love Christmas.  I love blogging.  Let's put them together and form Blog-Mas!  Ash and her co-host, Tay have provided us prompts for each day in December.  I have two planned and might throw in a few more.  Fun link up!

"My Answer to Working with Advertisers" by Helene in Between.  Have you gotten the vague "We'd love to work with you!" email, which basically means "Please pimp our product, but we won't pay you!"?  It's awkward.  Amanda gave me some great responses to use, and I'm adding Helene's suggestions to my arsenal.  Basically, know your worth and don't be afraid to ask!

"A Reader Survey is Good for your Blog Soul" by Whispering Sweet Nothings.  I've toyed around with the idea of a reader survey - because honestly, I don't know who most of you are.  Besides stats on my posts, I don't know what you like and don't like!  Shane breaks it down for us and gives good tips on how to do a reader survey.

And now I've just realized that my three faves this week all have to do with blogging.  Sorry for you non-blogging readers!  For the rest of you, I hope you find them useful - I sure have!  Have a great weekend friends, and find some good in your day today!




All The Joys Friday Favorites
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!