Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stitch Fix - April

Now, before I get started - I know what you are thinking.  "What about Meagan's spending freeze?  She's not supposed to be buying anything in April!"  And, you would be correct.  I am not spending any money on myself this month (and still going strong!).  This fix was actually sent and paid for at the end of March, I am just getting around to sharing it now!

Phew.  Now that that's said, let's get to the goods!  I was pleasantly surprised with this fix.  Some of the items I didn't like at first glance, but loved once I tried them on, and vice verse.

 Olive & Oak Bale Chevron Knit Open Cardigan - $44.  I definitely liked the price of this sweater.  The pattern - not lust worthy, but ok.  The length was a little short for my liking, but I could have worn it over a longer shirt.  In the end, it was Sent Back.

 
 41Hawthorn Filbert Abstract Striped Henley Blouse - $48.   I'm always looking for shirts I can wear to work or dress down a bit with jeans.  This shirt fit both criteria, and hangs very nicely.  Kept!

 
 Loveappella Michelle Cross Back Knit Top - $48.  This is a picture of the back, the front was a very plain crewneck.  I loved the color, sort of a purple/navy.  But besides the cross in the back, it was too basic of a tee to justify $48 on.  Sent Back.

 
 Pixley Analisse Anorak Jacket - $88.  This is where love happens.  I LOVE this jacket.  It's longer and fitted, and looks so cute with skinnies and flats.  It's perfect for Spring here because the sleeves can be buttoned up and rolled down for cooler days.  Kept!

 
Market & Spruce Corinna Striped Heathered Dolman Top - $48.  Well, I've worn this shirt at least four times in the last three weeks.  It's that great.  It's lose and fitted at the same time, and is the perfect length.  If you get Stitch Fix, ask for this.  If you don't, sign up and request this shirt.  Obviously, Kept!

So, what do you think of my decisions?  Overall, I loved my fix.  This is the first time I've kept more than two items.  I requested my same stylist (Michal, if you like her choices) and can't wait to see what she comes up with for next month... which, don't worry, I requested to be sent on May 1. :)

*All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this post.  However, if you do use my referral code I will receive product credit - thank you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!