Friday, April 10, 2015

Blogger Love v.36 and Two New Blogs!

FRIDAY.  It's here!  This weekend we have some fun family things planned - waterparks, to be specific, and I can't wait to see their little faces while having splashing around!

But before I shut down the computer and turn off my phone, let's recap the week, shall we?

Traveling by plane soon?  I shared some of my favorite ways to stayed entertained in the airport.

Charlie, my pup, posted a dating ad.  He's gotten some responses, but is still single.

Late last week, I shared the results of my reader survey and announced some new things to my sponsorship program.  Quick recap:
*There is a new spot, Sprinkle of Joy
*All sponsorships include the option to participate in a giveaway - hosted four times a year.  (Including button swaps!)
*There is a new, free sponsorship for new blogs (less than 100 followers on Bloglovin').

Speaking of the New Found Joy Sponsorship - I have two new blogs to share with you today!


FIt Girl by Nature, written by Melanie , is a blog about her weight loss journey - including how she stays in shape exercising outdoors and shares delicious recipes.  Some of my favorites include these brussel sprouts with bacon and balsamic, and this Sweet Potato Chili.  My Pinterest is loving Melanie's recipes!















The Lady Lawyer is written by Brittany.  She is a lawyer by day and enjoys writing by night.  Even though I am on a spending freeze, I have been loving her posts about current trends for less and fun ways to spend your tax refund.  Brittany's tagline captures her blog perfectly: "Finding my balance between work and play while always being a lady".



I hope you check out both of these new blogs - I think you'll like what you find!

Interested in being featured?  Check out all sponsorship opportunities here.







And now for this week's favorite posts!

"Making Pinterest Work for You" by Love the Here and Now.  Anne strikes again!  I've always used Pinterest for personal reasons, and never really utilized it for my blog.  Anne is starting a new series to teach us how to use as a blogger, and I'm so interested to learn more!

"Favourite Childhood Books" by The Kay Times.  So many memories here.  I spent my summers at the local library reading these same books.  And I'm fascinated by the reading competitions she participated in!

"5 Shows to Binge Watch on Netflix with Your Spouse" by Macaroni & Mascara.  We don't often agree on shows, so whenever there are new suggestions I always give them a shot.  A lot of these are new-to-me, so I'm excited to give them a try!

Want to link up?  We're happy to have you!  All you need to do is share your link below.  Your post must include at least one link to a blogger other than yourself.  Check out some other faves and find some new blogs to follow!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!