Thursday, April 9, 2015

Single, B/W Boston Terrier



Hi, I'm Charlie. 

Status: Single

Age: 7.5

Height and Weight: I don't think I've ever had my height measured, but I'm definitely pushing 30 lbs.

Body Type:  Stocky.  Longer legs, but a strong, muscular body.

Income:  Nada

Education:  I graduated Puppy School back in the day.  I'm hear to tell you that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.  I love getting treats doing tricks. 

Occupation:  Professional snuggler and nap-taker. 


Drinking/Smoking/Drugs:  Water, sometimes milk when my younger sisters spill it.  No smoking.  I take a heartworm pill every month along with my flea/tea prevention.  Sometimes when I have to go in the car, my mom gives me something weird that makes me fall asleep - but afterwards I feel totally crazy and won't sleep for hours.  Haven't had that in a looooong time.

Children:  Not that I know of.  wink wink!  Seriously though, I physically can't have children.

Likes:  Cuddling, treats, quiet time when my people leave the house, every person I meet, kissing my sisters, when A drops her food on the floor for me, spooning with my mom (I'm the big spoon), playing outside.


Dislikes:  My sisters are sometimes loud, rain, snow, getting woken up, creaky doors.

My mom said she's linking this up with TexErin in Sydneyland for the Meet the Canines link up.  Maybe I'll finally meet my special lady friend - I've been waiting for her for almost eight, long years!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!