Friday, April 3, 2015

Blogger Love v.35 & To the Moon and Back

Happy (Good) Friday!  I don't know about you, but I had a productive week.  I cleaned out some more clutter in our house, forced myself on a spending freeze for the month of April, reflected on the results of my reader survey and added some new features and opportunities to my sponsorships!  Not only that, but I got to know Charissa from To the Moon and Back a little bit more.  I am in love with how in love she and her (new!) husband are.  She takes great photos and loves to be outdoors, which is reflected in her photos.


Why did you decide to start blogging?  How did you come up with your name?
Originally I started blogging as a keepsake for all memories the husband and I would make together over the years.  But over time it has become so much more than that.  It's a new way for me to express myself and to meet other people.  The name of my blog is "To the Moon and Back".  When I began blogging I wanted something that represented my husband and I and at the time one of my favorite things we would say to each other is "I love you to the moon and back", so it just kind of stuck!

Where can we find you on a typical Saturday morning?
Since the week can be such a busy time for us our Saturdays are our relax days.  I love my sleep so after we sleep in until at least 9, we move out to the living room and I watch my husband's favorite shows with him that he missed during the week.

Cats or dogs, and why?
I have always been a huge cat lover!  Ever since I was little and I got my first cat princess for my 8th birthday I have always wanted another cat.  My parents currently have two cats Grace and Riot that I basically consider my own, and they might as well be my babies!

How did you meet your husband?
My husband and I actually met in Junior High.  I was the new girl at the Junior High and one of my friends wanted to know if this guy liked her so I sent a text to his friend (which was Kimball), and we started talking from there.  We started dating the summer before our sophomore year of high school and we have been together ever since!

What is your go-to accessory?
I LOVE jewelry.  So definitely I will always go with a pair of earrings!  A pair of studs in my opinion can make any outfit complete!

Find more of Charissa:

This week also brought some favorite posts!

"Furkids and Family Unite" by TexErin.  It's no secret I love my pup, and I love meeting and seeing others too.  Cue this cute link up!  Share your furbabies!

"Promoted Pin Experiment" by Dancin' with a Dolly.  Have you ever promoted a pin?  Jenny did, and I was fascinated by the results!

"24 Things I Learned in my 24 Years" by Rebecca Chapman.  #7, Yes.  All of these items on the list are so thoughtful, too.

"Brides Across America" by Brianna Leigh.  This act of kindness needs to be shared.  And I love this idea, if I hadn't done something else with my dress (I will share someday!)

Do you have any posts that you absolutely loved this week?  Grab the button and link up below!  Please post at least one post by a blogger other than yourself!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!